I am the Hero PC

PC Game - Action - beat'em up - I am the Hero

I am the Hero PC Game: Introducing a brand new game of 2017th with so much fun inside. Presenting 'I am the Hero', a game of next level with beat'em up! The pixal-art based, 2-D classical graphics textured, lucrative story featuring title is the one you've been waiting for(genuinely!).


It has been developed and published by Crazyant studios for Mac, Linux and off-course for windows PC. It was released on 16th of Jan, 2017 via steam store.


If you are new to video games(I know,u not!), but still if you're, then remember a important thing "Never judge a game from its looks(graphics, I mean!). Its like judging a person, based on his appearance! Anyway,  what I basically mean is; Games with interesting and quality contents, unique story & gameplays etc are more interesting than those with stunning graphics/physics and standard storylines.


Game Information:
Title: I am the Hero
Developer: CrazyAnt
Publisher: CrazyAnt
Genre: Action, Beat'em up
Platform: MSPC
Language: ENG
SIZE: 70MB


Minimum System Requirements:
OS: MS Windows XP/7/8/10
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2+GHz or better
RAM: 2GB RAM
Storage: 500MB
GPU: Intent HD GPU of Better
Direct X Support




Installation Note:
-Extract
-Run and Play!



SCREENSHOTS:
I am the Hero PCI am the Hero PC


I.am.the.Hero.PC.Game.2017.torrent
Direct Links:
G.Drive

Comments